This Friday (6/13/08) starting at 2pm at the Chicago Bar Association building [map], there will be an interesting 3-hour seminar titled “Management and Enforcement of Digital Rights on the Web.” The CBA’s Cyberlaw and Data Privacy Committee (which I’ll be chairing next year) is a co-sponsor of this event.
- Trademarks online
- Copyright online
- Online terms and conditions
- Conducting investigations online
Great faculty lined up:
- Chris McGeehan (Greer Burns & Crain)
- Tom Fitzsimons (Greer Burns & Crain)
- Debra Hutchings (Reed Smith)
- E. Leonard Rubin (Reed Smith)
The cost is $80 for CBA members and $140 for nonmembers.
Hope to see you there.